DC> Goncalo Farias wrote:
>> It's  really  easy  then.  They could provide us users a way to choose
>> between  the HTML internal engine or the IE engine. That way, everyone
>> would be happy! :)

DC> Err, Wouldn't using the IE Engine be a big security hole?  Gecko (From
DC> Firefox/Mozilla) would be a better idea.

What ever. It was just and example. They could use Webster Pro control
to cut the development (HTML 3.2 is fully supported, including Frames)
or something else... I don't care about their technical approach.

Goncalo Farias

** ERROR **  Unable to insert witty tagline.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: