Subject: Re[4]: Save message.
From: Mark Worsham <[email-masked]>
To: Claude <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:44:19 -0500

Hi Claude -

Friday, September 24, 1999, 7:37:42 PM, you wrote:

MW>> I  just  went  to  the  Message  menu,  chose Save As, then chose Text
MW>> Document.   It  saved  your  message  with  the  creation  time and no
MW>> extraneous header info.

C> What release do you use ? I tried this and got all the kludge in the
C> text...

1.35.

-- 
Mark Worsham                            mailto:[email-masked]
Plano, TX  USA

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBUDL archive at http://tbudl.thebat.dutaint.com
To Unsubscribe from TBUDL, click below and send the generated message.
<mailto:[email-masked]>
--------------------------------------------------------------