Hello Curtis,

C> On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 23:50:54 +0200, Jarle Hammen Knudsen wrote:

JHK>> I have tried to set 'Use external client' to 'C:\Program Files\The
JHK>> Bat!\thebat.exe mailto:' as instructed on the 'How Do I' page. That
JHK>> only opens a new message window with an empty To field.

JHK>> Any suggestions?

C> This is my command:

C> F:\Program Files\The Bat!\thebat.exe  mailto:%1

C> I also have TB! as my system default mailer. It works with Opera just
C> fine.

Any particular reason you do it that way instead of just choosing "Use
system default"?

Best regards,
 Quin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You do not destroy an idea by killing people; you replace it with a
 better one." - Edward Keating

Using The Bat! 1.45 under Windows 95 4.0 Build 950  on a Pentium 133 with 88MB RAM.