On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 11:07:44PM -0500, Curtis wrote:
> SL>     Nuh-huh!!!  Try this on for the standard text editor[*]. 80i
> SL> <ESC>yy80PG$

>         Uhm, that one passed me by. Did I miss the obvious above? :-0

80 - repeat next command 80 times
i - enter insert mode
 - insert a space
<ESC> - exit insert mode, space is now repeated 80 times.
yy - yank current line into the buffer
80 - repeat next command 80 times
P - insert (paste) buffer above current line
G - Go to bottom of file
$ - go to end of line

    Unless they have a LARGE screen, that will place them in the lower right
corner.  :)

    Want it in joe?  :)

    ^K/80 ^KB<down arrow>^Kk^K/80^Kc^Kv

>         The same for TB!. It's full of functionality that will overwhelm
> and unnecessarily confuse the casual user who may be better served with
> a lighter weight client in terms of functionality. Kauffman Mail warrior
> .... light weight and extremely easy to use. Also free. :-)

    Which is why I constantly say that TB! authors should stop trying to
capture the casual market since it is saturated.  TB! is an excellent MUA in
thw Windows world but it still isn't close to power user level which has not
been tapped by any other MUA in the windows world.