Hi Thomas!

I _think_ I might have just figured out what is causing this:

I  always  use  the  "send the letter" icon when I am ready to send an
email. As you know, this make it send instantly. However, if the email
has  a  large  attachment  it  takes a while to send. And, while it is
sending, the email appears in the outbox.

So, a little while ago, I sent an email with a large attachment. While
it was uploading to the mail server, TB started it's periodic send and
receive  for  the email account. As soon as it tried to send the email
that was already sending in the outbox, I got the following error:

---------------------------
Application Error
---------------------------
Exception EAccessViolation in module thebat.exe at 00000BD7.
Access violation at address 00401E1B. Read of address 002000D6.
OK

So,  it  appears this happened because TB was trying to send a message
that was already in the middle of being sent.

--
Cheers!

Michael David
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]