Hello,

Whenever I get a failed connection in the CC for whatever there's
that 'dink' wav sound played (as it does when you want to mark all
mail read!).

With about 30 accounts 'dinking' every few minutes this morning due to
a failed network somewhere in Europe I'm going 'dink' crazy. Is there
a way to turn it off as it tends to intrude on any music I'm playing
as I work!

I was going to delete the wav file like I did with that annoying IE
'refresh a page' sound but I may need a 'dink' one day!!!

--
David Stone (UK)   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Bat! Version 1.60h. Platform  Windows 98SE 4.10.2222 Ver. A
I.E. version 5.50.4807.2300IC SP2
Currently listening to 'dink'