Hello Ravindra,

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 02:55:15 +0100GMT (11-6-02, 3:55 +0200GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

RM> I'm a bit new and just switching from Outlook Express.
RM> I know I can import messages and addresses.
RM> Is there some way to easily import all the account settings?

No. That can't be done, but unless you've got lots of accounts that
shouldn't be too complicated.

Since you're new to TB and this list, you're probably not aware of
this:

The Bat is able too thread messages properly, in order to see what I
mean, just select the folder where you're storing the messages from
this list. Go to the menu: view - view threads by - references. Now
you'll see that all messages are lined up after the message to which
they're first, second (or whatever) level replies to.

You started what's essentially a new thread by replying to another
message. That means it shows up as listed in another thread. Since
people sometimes skip messages in threads they don't consider
interesting (for lack of time), they might skip your message too,
since they're not aware of the newly started thread. So next time
you'd do yourself a favor by sending a new message in stead of a
reply, because you're reaching a larger audience and one of those
might have the answer you've been waiting for.

--
Groetjes, Roelof