Hi Bat Users,

I recently found that having "Options|network & administration | Allow
local delivery" checked can cause some emails to not be send.

My exact set up is that I redirect email from account A to account B
using local delivery.
I also have a filter in account A in the outgoing section that MOVES the
mail from the outbox to a subfolder.

I have now found that sometimes the mail gets moved to the subfolder but
is not being send.

If I de-select local delivery everything works fine.

It looks like the filter sometimes kicks in before the send action has
been done.

I have tried re-sending mails that failed and they got send. I can
therefore also not discover any pattern in this except that it seems to
happen wen there is more then one email waiting to be delivered.

I will do some more testing but I would appreciate some experienced Bat
users to have a look at this one.

 Gerard
There was a point to this narrative, but it has presently escaped the
chronicler's mind.  -- The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy

 Using The Bat! v1.60i on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2