In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Weaven, Christopherx [WC] wrote:

WC> Thanks for these Allie, although, I don't really send many mails
WC> to big distribution list's so would like to set them permanently.

One of TB!'s great strengths is that it offers global as well as
specific options. If you can fine tune something as this, I'd advise
that you do so to prevent unwanted read/receipt confirmation requests.
Using the macros can be set and forget as with the account level
settings. It's just that you would invoke them when sending mail to
particular addresses or addresses within an address book group or
messages being sent from particular folders.

Of course the final choice rests with you. Just making sure that you
fully understand your options.

WC> When I forward or reply to a message, the delivery and read
WC> receipts always seem to be off and I have to manually change them.

I don't use these options but upon checking you're right. The account
options to enable receipt and read confirmation requests is only for
new messages.

You'll therefore have to use the macros afterall.

You can place them at the end of you reply and forward templates.

%Readconfirm %rcptconfirm

WC> Can this be set in The Bat! so that every message I send is
WC> defaulted to having a delivery and read receipt?

Only if you use account level templates, then you can put the macros
in the account level reply and forward templates. Otherwise you'll
have to go through all your templates and add them.

WC> By the way, I've removed Word and HTML and added prefixing. Is it better?

Yes, it is.

WC> Also, when I send messages to the list, I don't seem to be receiving it
WC> anymore!?!? Any idea?

I don't know what the problem is there. Syafril and Marck have control
of that aspect. They should be reading this and will shortly comment
on it I'd expect.

- --
 -=Allie C Martin=-
List Moderator | TB! v1.60q | Windows XP Pro
PGP/GPG Public Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=2B0717E2