Hello TBUDL,

  I  saved  my  TB  1.53  address  book  as  txt  to  a floppy, before
  reformatting  my  hard  drive.  I  have  now upgraded to TB 1.60 and
  imported my addresses back. Although, in the main program, I am able
  to  access  my  address  book(s).  But  when I am in the new message
  screen  (new/reply/forward)  I am unable to pull up any addresses. I
  remember  this  happening  when I upgraded from 1.43 to 1.49, and it
  had  something  to  do  with the way I was making the address books?
  That was a while back. What am I doing wrong here? Thanks. Joanne

 Joanne                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  using Windows2000 pro, IE5.5 svc pk2, TB 1.60