Hello Thomas,

Sunday, December 1, 2002, 8:14:08 PM, you wrote:

<big snip>

TF> I am not aware of customisable fonts for pop-up boxes.

TF> However, you might want to consider a third-party software that
TF> magnifies *all* Windows fonts across all applications.
TF> ... I forgot the name of a program that does this (got this info from
TF> an ML for visually impaired computer users ...

I didn't mean to give the impression that I could be
classified as visually impaired. I do have a handicapped tag
for my auto, but that is because of the back injuries in an
old automobile wreck. And I don't drive after dark.

But I think almost anyone would be better off not to have to read
8 pt type for long periods. It's one thing to be looking up a number
in the phone book, another to be enjoying e-mail by the hour. :)

This is something the programmers might consider addressing?
Get all the font fixes in one menu? And offer font
customizing in the pop-up boxes?

TF> ... quite some time ago and my
TF> memory isn't that good any more either), ...

Would you like to match "senior moments" with me? Just
teasing, Thomas, I am sure your memory is excellent. :)

TF> ... but I am sure you can find something
TF> on google.

Yes. I hadn't even thought of a third-party program before.
I will check it out on Google.

 Mary