Hello MAU,

Friday, July 25, 2003, MAU MAU wrote:

>> Thank you!

> I thought you already knew about it.

No. I don't read every thread in TB lists, so this is the first I've
seen the link. I've added it to my Ritlabs favorites, so don't go
erasing the page. Maybe I should save the page locally. Anyway! IIRC
correctly the last time I saw you mention it was last Xmas season, and
you didn't have it complete. I might have inquired once without
response, and didn't want to push the issue.

BTW I did DL PowerPro and start to go through the tutorial. Like you
said in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] it can make you feel
stupid at first. I haven't finished it, but probably should.

Greg Strong
TB! v1.63 Beta/11 on Windows XP Service Pack 1