O Oracles of TB!

  One of my users has reported that pictures embedded in some HTML
  email he has received are appearing much larger in TB than in
  'other' email clients. The pictures in question are relative large
  jpegs.

  Anyone know why these images are appearing extremely large in TB!,
  and not in other email clients? Is there anything I can set in TB to
  make these images appear their 'proper size' in the HTML message
  view pane?

  I pushed for us to adopt TB!, so any gripes get passed on to me!

Many thanks,
  David McIver
  IT / Systems Administration

Using The Bat! Version 1.62r with Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service
Pack 6