On Monday, July 28, 2003, 11:47 AM, you wrote:

AM> Most spam filters offer a less obtrusive way of indicating that messages
AM> are in fact spam. One such way is to add header entries to the messages.

AM> You can then use a Kludge filter to pick up the added header.

AM> For example with spampal, the header added is:

AM> Check your spamfilter for this and use that instead of the horrid
AM> Subject munging option. It's horrid for the very reason that you're
AM> experiencing. Your false positives are munged.

this is what I have setup, BUT it also stopped the spam filter from
working in TB. Since I don't use the subject to define spam, but the
x-headers, it moves the spam to a new folder ( not inbox) and the spam
filters I had setup required the spam to be in inbox. Since I also have
IMAP email accounts that can't use spampal ( popfile..) now what do I
do. create a second filter? and new hotkeys to start it? CTRL-ALT-S is
ingrained in my memory, I'm not sure which others are available..

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600