28-Jul-2003 19:42, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

JP>> Where do I find the so called "details"?

> The point of this message is to get you into the log "full view" when
> you see it in the bottom log combo...

I remember that my former mailer "Ak-Mail" logged pop/smtp server
communication (commands like HELO, RETR, etc. etc.) in its "full view" log.

At times, that was very helpful and now and then I missed this detailed
logging in TB!.

Just a ...thought. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Drill for oil? You mean drill into the ground to try and find oil? You're
crazy! -- Drillers who Edwin L. Drake tried to enlist to his project to
drill for oil in 1859.