Hello Joseph,

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:49:20 -0500 GMT (29/07/03, 05:49 +0700 GMT),
Joseph N. wrote:

> My business e-mail goes into a primitive MUA that is a component of a
> not-primitive practice management database.

You don't seem to have any choice here. But out of curiosity: what
kind of practice is that, and what kind of non-primitive system
incorporates a primitive MUA?

I am asking because The Bat integrates into the legal software Abacus,
and maybe the makers of your non-primitive system would also like to
look into using a mail client that fits in with the quality of the
rest of the system.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Andreas Moeller: Mailand oder Madrid - Hauptsache Italien.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM