On Monday, July 28, 2003, Thomas Fernandez wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

TF> But out of curiosity: what kind of practice is that, and what
TF> kind of non-primitive system incorporates a primitive MUA?

Thomas,

The practice is a law practice (U.S. employment and labor law, on
behalf of organizations), and the program is Time Matters, a practice
management system from Data.txt Corporation, which works with a number
of different professions, such as law, accounting, PR. Abacus Law's
incorporation of TB! was tempting, but I much preferred the way Time
Matters worked. It's quite a useful and well thought out program.
Unfortunately, the e-mail component lags; the newly released version's
e-mail is supposed to be much better than my version, but I'm waiting
for the first service release before I upgrade. (And even then, I'm
not crazy about the way the program stores e-mail, in a Topspeed
database file format, but the rest of the program's capabilities are
so well-tuned that I'm just grimacing and going with it.)

--
JN