Hello Stefan,

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:54:31 +0200 GMT (07/03/2004, 04:54 +0700 GMT),
Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

JM>> Is it possible for the nice folks at Ritlabs to do something about the
JM>> differences in the gaps that separate the various information panels?

JM>> It's annoying.

> It would be more annoying to have separators thinner because many
> people will have problems positioning the mouse pointer in order to
> drag them :-)  Making thinner gaps wider would be confusing because it
> would create illusion that those gaps are separators too. Adding lines
> (bevels) to separators would make (presently quite clean) look
> cluttered...

I think here is a misunderstanding. Jack doesn't want all
seperators/gaps thinner or wider - he wants all of them with the same
thickness. They are different now.

I disagree that making them equal would clutter the look. I agree with
Jack that a German car with with unequal gaps between the doors and
the frames is unlikely. I don't know whether TB is a German car.

@Allie: I saw your DH, but decided to post this anyway, beause I have
a feeling Stefan misunderstood Jack's point.

Since I'm at it, I can now also add my opinion: I didn't even notice
the difference in gap/seperator width before the screenshot with the
hand-painted arrows, so I couldn't care less. However, I know that
there are people who are greatly annoyed by this kind of "little
things", so I think Jack's wish has a place on this list. This must be
the first time I disagree with MAU.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Mit einem Kostuemball kann man keine Tore schiessen.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM