Daniel Hahler, [DH] wrote:

DH> Yup, exactly.

Well, in that case I have to agree with you that what you're
experiencing is buggy behaviour.

DH> Special network settings (LAN) for hamster-local:
DH>  - immediate checking of hamster-local-account
DH>  - BUT: failure of queued sending mail on all other (dialup) accounts
DH> No special network settings for hamster-local ("tickmark off"):
DH>  - no failure of queued SEND on other accounts
DH>  - (but checking of hamster-local will wait for dialup connection, of
DH>  course)

Your setup is rather unusual in that most who run their own mailserver
will just do everthing with it, i.e., collect all mail with it and
then let TB! collect mail from it. We'll also use it for mail
deliveries too.

--
-= Allie Martin =- | List Moderator
 PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com