Prior to the current version, 2.10.01, TB! would gray out the
'delete' option when right-clicking on an HTML attachment when the
associated e-mail message was sent only in HTML, not multi-part.  In
practice, this meant that it was safe to delete the HTML part any
time the 'delete' option was *not* grayed-out.  That was then.  I
just learned--to my extreme dismay--that the behavior has changed in
the current version.  The 'delete' option was available; I clicked
it; my message disappeared, except for the name of the now-deleted
HTML portion between double angle brackets.  Can anyone confirm this?

--
JN