Hi all -

I dl'd v3, and installed it .. ONE of the filters is not
working, for this list, though all my other lists seem
fine .. I got rid of the virtual folder that was driving
me nuts, and the <known> folders are now behaving in a
conventional fashion, I think .. at least they aren't
breeding in there as they were before.

So I thought I'd see if there weren't some better glyphs
(from my point of view), and dl'ed some of those, but they
aren't registering.

I put the .bmp file in TheBat! folder, and the high colour
image checkbox is checked in the preferences folder. I
restarted TB.

What have I missed .. ? Are there some instructions in
English somewhere?

tia,

Lynn

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2