Position: Application Maintainance & Development Analyst

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 1 Year

Rate: $ 45 - 48 / hr

Required Skills:

* C

* Perl

* XML

* C++

* Fortran

Degree/Discipline:

Must have a bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related
field, or equivalent work experience.

Experience:

Must have programming experience in Linux environment. It is desirable to
have experience with High Performance Linux Clusters. The candidate must
possess an above-average skill and/or knowledge base in several of the
following skills/tools.

Languages:

C, Perl, Python, XML, shell script, Make; C++, Fortran.

Toolkits:

TFS/Teamprise (Linux); Qt Developer, Eclipse development environment
desirable.

Other:

Configuration, compilation, application/library building, resolution of
library dependencies, integration of applications/scripts using frameworks
(Dakota, Trilinos, etc). Must be a self-starter who works well in a team
environment. Must also possess good verbal and written communication skills.

Responsibilities:

Install/build and configure applications and libraries in the Linux cluster
environment; Maintain applications and libraries during changes to the
operating environment; Launch test applications and libraries for basic
functionality; Document build/install configurations; Create installation
ticket instructions for system administrators to execute; Research license
terms, dependencies, and build instructions/go-bys using the Internet;
Contribute to building and maintain virtual dependency layer;
Write/test/maintain batch queue submission scripts for applications.

Range of Assignments:

Development, installation, maintenance and enhancement of Linux
applications. Maintenance includes both code support for proprietary
applications, as well as integrating vendor applications into the HPC
computing environment.

Thanks & Regards,

Harisha Mahendrakar,

Attic Technologies Inc.

333 Cedar Ave, Middlesex, NJ 08846

732-623-9966 ext 209 | Fax: 732 875 0448 |

hmahendra...@attictechnologies.com |www.attictechnologies.com |