Hi Folks,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Web Developer in GA.Please go through the
below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with contact details
ASAP

*Job Title : Web Developer*
*Location : Atlanta,GA*
*Duration : 12 Month contract*
*Rate : $32/hr on CTC*

Position Description:
*Develop web pages, web tools and content management systems for the CNN.com
group of Digital Media Technologies. Projects include streaming video,
syndications, design implementation, prototyping, distribution and
automation of content.

Qualifications
*5 years experience developing Web sites for business purposes on Unix and
Linux. Thorough understanding of the web, its capabilities and its
limitations. Thorough knowledge of HTML, DHTML, JavaScript, PERL and Java
Server Pages. Experience in CGI development.  Strong skills required in
critical thinking and analysis. Good written and verbal communication
skills. Good interpersonal skills. Attention to details, a must. Prioritizes
multiple tasks effectively.

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081* 298 or 294