Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“**Senior
SharePoint Developer/Architect**”  *positions based in *Chicago**, **IL** *for
about* 6+ months. *

*Prospective Consultant should have experiences associated over** **BROKERAGE,
EXECUTION, AND CLEARING SERVICES ON SECURITIES AND DERIVATIVES EXCHANGES***

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title                   **Senior SharePoint Developer/Architect*

*Location                              **Chicago**, **IL** *

*Duration                              6+ Months.*

*Rate                                         Keep Low. (1099/Corp-Corp)*
 ------------------------------

* *

*Our direct client provides brokerage, execution, and clearing services on
securities and derivatives exchanges worldwide.  They are currently seeking
a Senior SharePoint Developer/Architect to supplement the staff to deal with
outstanding issues with the Global Policies SharePoint site.*

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

   - Report project status to Project Manager/Business
   - Responsible for on-time project deliverables
   - Determine if Versioning is possible with SharePoint
   - Manage the security around the SharePoint site, confidentiality
   issues/access etc.
   - Development, technical lead and architecture of SharePoint enterprise
   initiatives
   - Responsible for business workflows
   - Assist with capabilities of Workflow Foundation, Microsoft Office
   SharePoint Server 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, and SharePoint
   Designer 2007
   - Set up security around SharePoint sites, and creating views.
   - Evaluate, select and articulate product strategies between MOSS 2007
   and WSS 3.0
   - Development using Microsoft.NET technologies (e.g. ASP.NET 2.0/3.0, C#,
   XML, CSS, HTML, IIS, BizTalk Server, SQL Server, etc.)

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

   - SharePoint Architects must possess a minimum of 3+ years in
   Microsoft.NET development with a minimum of 2+ years of SharePoint technical
   lead and architecture experience on enterprise initiatives
   - Must possess advanced knowledge of business workflows and have an in
   depth understanding of the capabilities of Workflow Foundation, Microsoft
   Office SharePoint Server 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, and
   SharePoint Designer 2007
   - Experience with setting up security around SharePoint sites, and
   creating views.
   - Experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise
   Content Management, Business Process and Forms is required
   - Ability to evaluate, select and articulate product strategies between
   MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0
   - Development experience with Microsoft.NET technologies is also required
   (e.g. ASP.NET 2.0/3.0, C#, XML, CSS, HTML, IIS, BizTalk Server, SQL
   Server, etc.)
   - Knowledge of the .NET Framework and experience working in the full
   Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is also required
   - Demonstrated leadership through project roles or outside activities
   - Experience working with clients or customers
   - Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
   - Strong written and verbal communication skills
   - Desire to work in a team-based environment

*DESIRED SKILLS:*

Experience with Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms Services is highly
preferred, as is experience with SharePoint Templates (Application
Templates, Master Pages, Role-Based Templates, and the Community Kit for
SharePoint)

*EDUCATION:*

Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or comparable

*Please furnish below information:***

1.       Candidates Full Name:

2.      Current Location:

3.      Willing to Relocate *(If required):*

4.      Face to Face Interview *(If required):*

5.      Contact Number:

6.      Alternative Contact Number:

7.      Email address:

8.      Specialized skills:

9.      Total Experience *(Yrs /Months):*

10.  Expected Pay-Rate *(1099/Corp-Corp):*

11.   Visa Status:

*12.   **If your Visa Status is H1B, please provide you**r*

a.       Employer Name:

b.      Contact Person Name:

c.       Contact Number

d.      Email address:

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruiter

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs*

*(I am accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*