REQUEST YOU TO SEND ONLY MATCHING RESUME TO EXPECT REPLY FROM US

LOCALS Preferred

*For quick response please reply to: v...@westcoastllc.com*

Hi,

Our Client is looking for:

*Oracle Project Accounting Functional Consultant  ( Mid to Sr level )*
*
*
*Location : Seattle, WA*
*Start : Immediate*
*Rate : All incl rate*

Prefer someone from west coast, or someone who can relocate.NO EXPENSES

*If you are interested in applying for this position then please send your
resume with following details:*

Full Name:
Contact#:
Email Id:
Rates:
Location:
Visa Status:
Total Exp:
US Exp:

Employer details (For Corp2Corp)
Contact Person:
Company Name:
Phone:
Email:

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vik Garg

(We respect your genuine concerns but initially refrain from providing our
complete contact info to avoid bogus, irrelevant and unnecessary calls,
queries or messages to save time. Our complete contact info will be shared
with potential partners and all of their concerns will be addressed
accordingly. Your cooperation and understanding is highly appreciated)