Hi

My name is Ron and I'm an IT recruiter at Ramsoft Systems Inc. Our records
show that you are an experienced IT professional. I am looking for a
consultant with experience as a JD Edwards Data Architect if you have
experience in this field, are interested in this position and looking for a
new assignment, please review the following requirement and forward your
word formatted resume along with your contact information. If you are no
longer looking for a new project, but know someone who can benefit from this
position, please refer.

JD Edwards Data Architect

Detroit, MI

12 months Contract

Rate: DOE

Required skills and abilities:

*       JD Edwards Version A9.1,
*       JD Edwards modules:

*       Address Book
*       General Ledger
*       Accounts Receivable
*       Accounts Payable
*       Electronic Mail
*       Financial Reporting
*       Fixed Assets
*       Import/Export
*       Purchasing
*       Inventory Management
*       Equipment Tracking
*       Work Orders
*       FASTR
*       WorldWriter

*       JD Edwards functional and technical expertise,
*       Data Warehouse,
*       ETL development,
*       RPG, COBOL,
*       DB2, SQL400, SQL Server, Oracle,
*       Data mining, data modeling

Experience, Skills, and Abilities:

*       The JD Edwards/Data Architect is responsible for business and
technical analysis, design, development and implantation of JD Edwards
enhancements, configuration changes, and upgrades based on business
requirements. This Person must be a JD Edwards (Version A9.1) functional and
technical subject matter expert with expertise in all JD Edwards modules.
This person will also provide consultation and JD Edwards functional and
technical expertise on special projects including Data Warehouse and Service
Requests system development. This person should also have strong knowledge
of RPG, COBOL, DB2 database management and SQL/400, T-SQL, data mining, data
modeling, data warehouse, ETL as well as overall Oracle and SQL Server
database familiarity

*       Development, configuration and implementation in all JD Edwards
modules including: General Ledger, Address Book, Accounts Payable,
Inventory, Purchasing, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, and Equipment
Maintenance.
*       Analyze functional requirements, identify options for meeting
technical solutions and recommend a course of action.
*       Prepare and maintain technical documentation to support development
activities. Carry out development tasks to the highest quality standards,
including Coding Documentation, and Unit & System testing.
*       Review and analyze user business processes and develop solutions in
JD Edwards
*       Integrate third party software to JD Edwards as required
*       Develop logical and physical data models using DB2, SQL Server,
Oracle
*       Design, develop and implement data propagation strategies between
disparate databases and JD Edwards financial data.
*       ETL development including creation of data mappings and workflows,
job scheduling, maintenance and enhancement of ETL code.
*       RPG on an AS400
*       SQL/400
*       PeopleSoft
*       Oracle, SQL Server
*       Logical and physical data modeling and design using DB2, SQL Server
and Oracle.
*       Integrating data from multiple disparate systems with JD Edwards
financial data.
*       Database design, data flow definition, data modeling, and canonical
modeling.
*       Programming and modifying JDE C Business Functions
*       JD Edwards's development tools including Enterprise Report Writer,
Forms Development, Object Management Workbench, Business Functions, Table
conversion, Z-files and Interoperability.

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S - (RON)

Dir: 248 233 4070 / Fax: 248 354 3626

ranj...@ramsoft.net; www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 15 years"

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused