*Dear Associates,*
*Hope you are doing well!!!

I have an openings available for ColdFusion Developer in Baltimore, MD...
Please review details below and let me know if you have any available
consultants who match the below skill set  and are comfortable with
the r**equirement
and available to start any new projects.

ColdFusion Developer.
Baltimore, MD.
6-9 Months Contract.*

*START DATE ASAP!!!!

MAX RATE: $40/Hr on CTC.*
**
*LOCALS or NEARBY ONLY!!!
MUST DO FACE TO FACE ON OWN EXPENSES!!!*

*Job Description:
A senior ColdFusion developer is required to support SSA's Division of
Validation and Testing Technology (DVTT) to support the of DVTT's Validation
**Database Redesign (VDB) initiative. The individual should also be fluent
in the technical skills listed below in order to effectively develop
new **applications
in support of DVTT's VDB initiative. The individual should also be a team
player and skilled in the analysis, design, and implementation **phases. *

*Skills Requirements:
Technical:
ColdFusion Version 8 programming experience – Mandatory.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel – Required.
J2EE – Highly Desired.
.Net – Highly Desired.*

*General:
Detail oriented and committed to consistently completing assigned tasks
on-time and error-free - CRITICAL.
Excellent customer relations skills – Required.
Self-starter, highly motivated individual; team player who can adapt to
changes in customer requirements - Required.
Excellent written and verbal skills - Required.
Ability to research problems and provide solutions – Required.*

*Best Regards,
Ahmed Ali
Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc
“Committed to Human Excellence through IT”
Office:201-257-5081 EXT: 219.
Email: **ahmed....@catstaffing-us.com* <ahmed....@catstaffing-us.com>
           *ahmed.catstaff...@gmail.com* <ahmed.catstaff...@gmail.com>