**Hi,

Please go through below position and get back to me with suitable
resume as per the requirement. If you have suitable consultants.

*Position     : Web 2.0 Developer *
 *Location   : Redwood City, California
Duration    : 2+
Rate          : Open
** *

   *
Job Description:*

The project is to build a set of web pages with web 2.0 technologies
(probably AJAX) for an internally facing configuration inspection tool that
pulls data from several of our services and displays it in an easy to
navigate fashion. We think it’s a low to mid-level of difficultly for an
experienced web 2.0 front end developer. Someone with 2 yrs experience
working on web 2.0 pages should have what it takes. We are not committed to
a particular framework, it could be google web toolkit, or something else,
but we do think we’d like to keep the complexity on the pages itself with
javascript and not build a complicated service layer, as it’s a
data-viewing-only tool.

*  *

   *
Thanks and Regards,