Hi All,

Please send matching resume to r <tgclres...@gmail.com>es...@tgclonline.com

We have the following requirement with our direct client for an Oracle Apps
DBA.  Please only send candidates who are a 100% match.

Required Skills
A minimum of 5 years Oracle Apps DBA experience;
A minimum of 5 years experience in Oracle 9i,10g & 11g;
A minimum of 5 years experience with Solaris operating system;
A minimum of 5 years experience in backup and recovery using RMAN;
A minimum of 4 years experience upgrading Oracle.
A minimum of 3 years experience in SQL Tuning and Database Performance
tuning.
A minimum 4 years of experience in UNIX shell / PERL scripting and
automating system processes.
Experience in installing and configuring Grid Oracle Enterprise Management
(OEM) and QUEST systems management tools.
Experience upgrading Oracle to 11g.

Location: NY City
Duration: 6 month

--