Hi Friend,

How are you doing today!!

Please review my below requirements and if you have good match kindly
forward his/her profile with below detail:

*Full Name:*

*Current location:*

*Visa Status:*

*Availability:*

*Face to face after telephonic:*

*Rate (All inclusive):*

*REQUIREMENT:*

*Position:** **BusinessObjects Xcelsius Dashboard Developers
Location: **NJ
**Duration: 6 months Contract
*

*Qualifications:* We have an urgent requirements for two Business Objects
Xcelsius Dashboard Developers.**

*Skills:*

Ø      Over 6 years of Experience working with BusinessObjects Suite of
Products, including 2 years with Xcelsius

Ø      Solid Experience in designing & developing complex Xcelsius
Dashboards.

Ø      Must be very creative in Dashboard Design and can work independently

Ø      Must have experience developing Dashboards for Pharma in Clinical
area.

Ø      Proficient with different live data connection options - QAAWS, Live
Office, XML and web services.

Ø      Experience with Businessobjecs XI 3.1, Xcelsius 2008, Universe
Designer, DesktopIntelligence & WebIntelligence

Ø      Strong in Relational Database Management Oracle/SQL Server.

Ø      Outstanding communication and organization skills.

*__**
With Regards,
Kamal Pandey
*Technical Recruiter