Hello,

Please let me know if you have any consultants available..

Job Title:  ServiceNow Developer

Location:  Natick, Massachusetts

Rate:  Market Rate

Project Duration:  6 months +

Job Type ( Contract or Permanent):  Contract

Experience Level:  Mid level to Senior level (4 years ++)

Recommended Key Words:  (servicenow or "service now" or "service-now")
Javascript  itil

Job Description

This is a development position, preferrable with ServiceNow experience, but
it's hard to find. Most importantly, this resource will need solid
familiarity with ITIL processes and JavaScript experience.

Responsible for working with vendor and/or custom applications.
Troubleshoot day-to-day database and application issues.
Provide input into standards and procedures.
Create and implement best practices for scripts, triggers, packages, tables
and views.
Provide input on optimizing database performance as needed.
Prepare support documentation for DBAs.
Follow security models established by DBAs.
Assist and mentor end users, development teams and junior developers.

Thanks and Regards,

Raj

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:ra...@aim-cc.com> ra...@aim-cc.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.