*Job Title  : NAS/SAN Engineer
Location  : Des Moines, IA
Duration : 6-8 Months Contract Opportunity
Rate        :  $55 On C2C
*
*LOCALS Prefered but will consider out of state within reach*

Requried Skills:
Superior knowledge of Network Attached Storage (NAS) both Online and
Nearline and associated software

(SnapManager for Exchange, SnapVault, Snapshot, SnapMirror, OSSV, Operations
Manager/FilerView, etc).  Strong

working knowledge of NAS Disk Management, SAN Fabric Management and SAN Disk
Management.  Some

working knowledge of McData/Cisco SAN Fabrics.  Ability to actively
participate in detailed discussions with the

appropriate contacts to develop solutions for our customers needs;   Ability
to produce documentation of a very high

standard;  High level of analytical, diagnostic, and problem solving
skills;  Good self-management, risk management,

and decision making skills;  Ability to understand and follow existing
methods and standards;  Resilient with a

demonstrated ability to work under pressure;  Able to follow and enforce
change;  Excellent interpersonal and verbal

skills;  Strong creativity skills - Demonstrates vision and recommends new
solutions when engineering and problem

solving in an environment dealing with ambiguity.

Prefered Skills:
Highly credible and sets a standard for ethical behavior;  Maintains
professionalism and composure at all times;

Ability to communicate at the appropriate level to management and Line of
Business customers;  Flexible and a

Change Agent in face of our ever changing organization;  Able to work
autonomously while engaging management

when appropriate;  Collaborative with management, peers, and vendors;
Proactively seeks improvement in our

processes and service delivery;  Highly responsive to our customer's needs,
quickly addressing their problems and

taking appropriate action;  High level working knowledge of the technical
environment we support;  Works to

anticipate and prevent problems whenever possible;  Identifies and addresses
problems quickly, informing others who

may be affected;  Exercises sound judgment, consistent with department and
Wells Fargo policies and philosophy;

Continually works to expand job knowledge and skills.

Warm Regards,
Brian Brooks
br...@astronconsult.com