FLORHAM PARK, NJ

8 months Contract

Rate: DOE

Required skills and abilities:

*       JAVA / ASP / .NET / JSP
*       Java Script
*       Oracle / SQL Server
*       Spring / Hibernate / Struts
*       BS or MS in CS, Engineering, Math, etc

Desired

*       S Plus / R - Scientific Programming Languages
*       Tomcat Apache 5.5
*       XSD / XML SPY / XSLT
*       JAXB
*       Apache FOP

Job Description:

*       Run existing C programs and shell scripts in support of monthly
processing of above projects.
*       Troubleshoot if production problems occur.
*       Automate manual procedures. Evolve software as the environment
changes and client needs are expanded.
*       Design and develop programs to produce ad hoc reports and answer
analytical questions concerning the data.
Translate certain algorithmic software modules into C/C++ from other
languages (e.g.. SAS, R, S-Plus, Cymbal) and perform unit tests.

Education Requirements:

*       BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Other
quantitative discipline

FILL THE KEY SKILLS AND SEND ME WITH RESUME

SKILLS

# YEARS USED

LAST USED

WHERE USED

JAVA / ASP / .NET / JSP

Java Script

Oracle / SQL Server

Spring / Hibernate / Struts

BS or MS in CS, Engineering, Math, etc

Desired

S Plus / R - Scientific

Tomcat Apache 5.5

XSD / XML SPY / XSLT

Apache FOP

JAXB

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S - (RON)

Dir: 248 233 4070 / Fax: 248 354 3626

ranj...@ramsoft.net; www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 16 years"

TechServe Alliance Member (formerly NACCB)

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused