Hi Friends,

I need your assistance in search of a *Java Developer *. Please see
description below and contact me via email if you have anyone who meets the
requirements and available immediately. Thank you in advance for your
assistance

Role         : Java Developer

Location   : Jersey City, NJ

Duration   : 6 months

Rate         : Market

Experience in financial industry is a plus and experience with reporting
tools is a plus.

J2EE, Java, JSP, Struts 2.0, Spring, DB2 and RDBMS UNIX and Shell scripting.

 - At least 5 years of Experience of developing enterprise web applications
in java.
 - At least 2 years of experience with RAD 7, Websphere 6.1.
 - Experience with using IBM DB2 Stored procedure builder, PVCS, ChangeMan
{OR CAN SUBMIT SOME ONE WITH CHANGE MANAGEMENT}
 - Experience with TIBCO iProcess and Business works is helpful.
 - Exposure to Agile development methodology is a big plus

Have a nice day......

Thanks & regards

RAJESH

Phone  : 734-591-3562 X 1177

Fax    : 734-418-2603

Email :  <mailto:raj...@aim-cc.com> raj...@aim-cc.com Ι
<mailto:rajesh.ai...@gmail.com> rajesh.ai...@gmail.com Ι Yahoo IM :
rajeshk_aim Ι

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.