*Position :* SENIOR LEVEL SILVERLIGHT DEVELOPER

*Location:* Centennial, CO

*Candidate Location Preference: LOCALS TO COLORADO - ONLY*

*Target Start Date:* ASAP – They extended an offer to one of our candidates
and they backed out

*Duration:* 3 months +

*Must have skill sets: Silver light*

*****Please email resumes with rate confirmation/ Candidate contact Number/
Availiability to start/ Summary of relevant skills to the position described
below.*

*Job Description:*

This is a straight contact position, that will probably last 3 months.  The
position will be for building admin tools..

Required Skills:

•             Silverlight

•             LINQ

•             Strong understanding of UI and creating user friendly apps

Preferred Skills:

•             RIA Services

--
Thanks & Regards,