Hello,

This is *Easwar* from *Vasys Group Inc.**,** *We have a requirement below in
details and let me know if you have any sound experience  for this, also
must send me the *contact information, location, availability, rate & visa
status to easw...@vasysgroup.com*

* *

* *

*Assigned Job Details*

Title: windows (Teamsite (interwoven) Admin

Duration: Long Term

Location : Moline, IL

Begin forwarded message:

We are looking for a Windows admin with the following experience Must

1.       Teamsite (interwoven) installation, system support and
configuration

2.       Business Object installation and, system support and
configuration.

This request is very urgent.