PeopleSoft Developer

Location: Orlando, FL

Duration: will go through the end of the year.

Rate:$50/hr.

Required:

.         Expertise with: PeopleSoft HCM 9.0

.         PeopleTools

.         Upgrade Assistant

.         Integration Tools including Component Interfaces, Integration
Broker (Application Messaging) and workflow

.         Can write and execute unit test plans

.         Create technology solutions using People Code and People Tools
including Application Designer, Security Administration, Change Assistant,
Tree Manager, Application Engine, Application Debugger, Data Mover,
Workflow, Query and Process Scheduler

.         Ability to write SQR and Views

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

If God is for us, who can ever be against us? (Rom. 8:31)

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.