Hi,

We have a requirement for *WebMethods Developer* for 6-12 Months in MA.

*Location: Boston,MA. *
* *
*Duration: 6-12 Months.*
**
*Need to take F2F after telephonic.*

   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
   equivalent. Master’s is a plus.
   - 5-8 years hands-on and in-depth experience required in the following:
   webMethods, EDI, XML, Java, SQL, DB2/Oracle, Unix Scripting. 1-2 years of
   Gentran on Unix experience using AI mapping tool.
   - 3-5 years direct experience in technical leadership as well as hands-on
   role in a large-scale B2B Integration implementation, preferably in a
   webMethods environment
   - Experience designing and implementing applications using a SOA approach
   is preferred.
   - Must exude a positive, can-do attitude.
   - Ability to multitask and prioritize issues under pressure
   - Manage and Improve process, contribute to process improvements
   - Ability to analyze problems and present technical solutions
   - Able to take technical lead role on development and support initiatives

   - Sound communication skills (with internal team members and external
   business partners)
   - Ability to influence without having direct authority.
   - Good project management and organizational skills (Understanding of
   SDLC processes).
   - Broad understanding of one or more of the following:
   - networking concepts, communication protocols, Performance Analysis,
   Database Management
   - operating systems: Windows 2000/2003, Unix, AS400
   - database technologies: SQL, DB2, Oracle
   - SOA

 If you feel interested in this opportunity, kindly send me your updated
resume in word format along with the following details:
**
*Full Name:
Hourly Rate:
Current Location:
Visa status:
Availability:

*
*NOTE:* Please do not duplicate your resume with the other Employers/Vendors
for the same client and I appreciate if you could send me Authorization by
an e-mail.

Thanks & Regards,

 Santhosh Rao,
*P:* (508) 329 0577 *|** *1-888-4ADVANS