Hi Business Associate,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of SAN Engineer in DC.Please go through the
below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with contact details
ASAP

Job Title  : SAN Engineer
Location  : Washington, DC
Duration  : 6 Months Contract

Required Skill:

*Maintain and provide ongoing support for the storage environment, which
includes both SAN and backup/recovery; SAN provisioning of storage resources
including storage mirroring; SAN provisioning of fabric resources including
cabling and zoning; Problem identification and resolution of the SAN storage
and fabric.

*Must have hands on work experience administering a SAN in Windows, VMWare
and AIX environments.  Must have hands on experience with at least 5 of the
following storage systems- a combination of both IBM and EMC; IBM F20, IBM
ESS 800, IBM DS8100, EMC CX700, EMC CX4-240, EMC DMX-4, EMC VMAX;
*Must have hands on experience with Brocade DCX switches deployed in
core-edge SAN fabric. Must have hands on experience with DWDM and CWDM in a
SAN fabric is a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298 or 294