Immediate Interview for *Senior Middleware Engineer in Jersey City,NJ*

I have an Immediate need for "Senior Middleware Engineer"let me know if you
would like to move forward with the below position,so that we can have the
ball rolling.

*Job Title:          Senior Middleware Engineer
Location:          Jersey City,NJ
Duration:         6+ Months Contract*

Senior Middleware Engineer - must demonstrate expert IBM MQ walking in the
door, including MQ clusters.

Responsibilities will include:
a) variety of MQ projects,
b) File Transfer - will teach.
c) IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) is a plus - will teach.
Cost Center Description: IT Production - Capital Markets Engineering unit

Installation, Configuration and deployment of Websphere MQ and MQ Software
Products.
Install and configure MQ Series queue managers, queues, channels, clients on
NT and UNIX platforms.
Will support medium MQ Series environment (80 + servers) and numerous
clients.
Provide technical support on CFT and FTP for Banking Applications.

Strong Communication Skills, Verbal and Written Skills, Analytical Skills,

Thanks & Regards,
Mohammed Adnan
Technical Recruiter
Axius Technologies