Hi

Send me the best matching resumes ASAP

Sr. Solaris Administrator

Austin, Texas

3 months Contract

Rate: DOE

Required skills and abilities:

.         9 years Working in a 24x7 Data Center

.         5 years Senior Solaris 9/10 Systems Administrator

.         5 years Experience in creating and troubleshooting complex Boerne
and K-Shell Scripting

.         5 years Experience planning, implementing, and maintaining Solaris
OS and Firmware patching.

.         5 years Strong Troubleshooting Skills on Solaris

.         3 years Experience with Symantec Storage Foundation, Disk Suite,
Veritas Volume Manager, Clustering

.         3 years Experience with Change Management and Control Processes

.         2 years Solaris Containers, Zones, ZFS file Systems, storage
pools, snaps, clones, and containers.

.         2 years Experience with Solaris LDOM's

.         2 years System Monitoring Tools Installation and Configuration,

.         Strong  Strong Oral and written communication Skills,
Documentation Processes

Preferred skills

.         3 years Experience with Windows 2003 & 2008 Administration

.         3 years Experience with Active Directory, Domains, DNS

.         2 years Experience with Script Writing for Additional Monitoring

.         2 years Experience with Wily Monitoring

.         2 years Experience with I3 Monitoring

.         2 years Experience with Hobbit Monitoring

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S - (RON)

Dir: 248 233 4070 / Fax: 248 354 3626

ranj...@ramsoft.net; www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 16 years"

TechServe Alliance Member (formerly NACCB)

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused