Hi Folks,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Websphere Commerce Developer and Architect
in NY.Please go through the below requirement and forward me the matching
resumes with contact details ASAP

*Job Title  : Websphere Commerce Developer and Architect(2 positions)*
*Location  : NYC,NY*
*Duration  : 6-12 Months contract*

Must and should have skill:
• Should have at least 10 years of customer facing large scale Web
application development/architecture experience with minimum of 3-5 years
experience in solution architecture of eCommerce applications on IBM
Websphere commerce server or similar eCommerce server
• Service Oriented Architecture experience with Web Services and messaging
• Web application security, Authentication, authorization, Web Services
Security, SAML
• Digital Rights Management, digital content distribution, eReader
• Excellent communication skills and documentation skills
• Hands on development skills to quickly build proof of concept protypes
• WebSphere Commerce Server 6.X/similar eCommerce platform. eBook/digital
content management platforms
• WebSphere Commerce databean, JSP, J2EE, DB2, SQL. Architects with
exceptional .Net/C++ development skills willing to learn Java are also
considered

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298 or 294