Lukas Ruzicka <lruzi...@redhat.com> igorleak hau idatzi zuen (2019 mai. 14,
ar. 14:12):

> I am talking about the quorum, if there is a late discovered bug, that
> would normally be considered a blocker, but because
>
> a) it could not be fixed on time, and
> b) it is not as serious as it would prevent people from using Fedora anyway
>
> In this case, I think more people to decide is crucial because it keeps us
> from letting bugs flow into releases *whenever *we might need to. If more
> people decide that it is ok, then it is ok.
>
> What if any number of people in an IRC meeting could decide it? Then one
> person could possibly decide it, too? Or two? Or three? Or how many at
> least? And that is the quorum. Or do we say, it should be some percentage
> of the present? Ok.
>
> Until now, we always used the "above 50%" which leaves a bitter
> after-taste if you are in the "below 50" group. Therefore, I suggest more
> than 50. So that it is clearly decided that we want that outcome.
>

> That's 80% of votes, but just 16,67% of the total audience from your
>> matrix.
>>

> I do not understand which matrix do you mean?

The one on the previous mail. 4/25/19 meeting presence = 24. Positive votes
to block: 4. Voting people, 5. That makes a 80% of total votes but just
16,67% of total presence.

> The ksieve bug was reported by me in early February ... a long time before
> Beta and Final. I did not propose it a blocker, because I thought, that
> they would have fixed it a long time before Beta or Final. The did not.
> However that is not a best example of an unexpected blocker jumping out of
> nowhere. It was known for a long time.

Known or not, the bug was not proposed as blocker until aftet starting the
go/no-go meeting, so imo it can be considered as a latter bug. Actually we
resurrected this discussion due to that specific bug.