According to Google Maps, I live just 52 minutes from the upcoming BOG party:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=
213707966230919670195.0004adc959772d76b42ef

Wait for the blue line to appear on the map.    Might take a few seconds.

I can't think of any reason why any caver would want to camp out at my
place, but
if so, there is a spot in the back yard.

I hope that I have to work most of that weekend, but I should still be
able to catch
the tail end of the party.     Anyone left in town on Sunday night or
Monday, I would
be happy to give you a tour of the town.

I will volunteer to stop by the BOG Howdy Party after it winds down,
and give people a ride,
or take them to the Waffle House if they want a mid-nite breakfast.

I will have dinner with cavers on Friday, October 21st, at 5:30 p.m.
 According to
the official announcement, cavers are "on their own" for dinner,
before the Howdy Party.
So if you are in town early, please call me, and I will volunteer to
put something
un-official together.    I should have to leave for work right after
that, I hope.

I would be awesome to see cavers from every Texas grotto there.

I would like to point out to all Galveston cavers out there that the
Saturday party is
only 45 minutes from campus.    You can't miss it !

David Locklear
281-995-8487

P.S.      I can't make it to TCR this year.     Sorry.