Google Fuel Blends. There are probably 100 sites it appears almost all
gas has some ethanol from as low as 7.5 all the way up to 20% per gal
of gas in Mn. It also appears that not all states require
disclosure.Old wives tale. All gas from the cheapie stations are bad!!
I used to haul gas for Fina we were a fleet of gas stations with no
refinery to pump from. We bought gas locally from at least 4 different
fill stations just like the independent station, so sometimes we
filled with Texaco, Exxon, Coastal or Dimond Shamrock. Since than
Valero has bought out Coastal and Dimond Shamrock.Water in gas ?
Sometimes but very seldom Tanks are tested(supposed to be) daily. We
did have one station in San Antonio last week with problems from
water. The deliver driver did not replace the cap on the fill
connector the tank was contaminated. Several folks did have problems
with their car and are being taken care of. They usually bring in a
water extractor it takes a few hours to clean up a ta
nk.

Bob Cowell/Treasurer Bexar Grotto
5806 Cactus Sun    San Antonio,Tx 78244-1260
HP 210-662-9171 Cell 210-724-9365  WP 210-655-2144