Greetings Cavers,
Ah, sorry - I don't look at the email much. We are moving all the talks to
our YouTube channel! There may be some small lag from the night they are
presented until they are posted. I think the person who posts the videos is
at NCRC this week, so that one hasn't been posted yet.

It would help us make our YouTube channel more visible if you would
subscribe to our channel while you check out the talks. We need 100
subscribers, and have been making a push for more subscribers lately. We
started with 14 last week!

Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyq7K9nSn0OtA6cBF1e5kCQ/videos

Kara Savvas