I get the following message when I try to save the TiddlyWiki which
resides on a network drive.  "You need to save this TiddlyWiki to a
file before you can save changes".

Using Firefox works fine, however some computers on the network only
have IE installed.

I already right-clicked and made sure in the properties that the file
wasn't blocked.

Any ideas how to make the saving process work using IE? This would
greatly enable my ability to implement the use of TiddlyWiki among a
group of 4 people. We make only occassional changes to the file so
using this seems suitable.

Thanks.