One of the things I would love to get feedback on, is how to handle
tiddlers being renamed.
If a child tiddler is renamed, it vanishes from the bullet list as the
reference saved in a field in the parent is no longer accurate.

Possible options are:

   1. do nothing and use an external plugin like Relink (current situation,
   but its a non trivial plugin dependency)
   2. make a core pull request to get a rename tiddler hook that is usable
   (the current one isnt) and handle the rename updates
   3. rework all relationships between tiddlers to be based on UUIDs rather
   than tiddler titles. This is entirely doable and would be rename resilient,
   at the cost of longer and more complex code. The mapping from child tiddler
   to parent is already UUID based, the reverse could be as well, it just
   makes lookups harder.
   4. Use the "list" field and the core ability to update... except that we
   will at some point clash with other things (like tags) using this field as
   well.
   I would prefer to have the option to leave the tags untouched and thus
   usable for other purposes.

Cheers,
Saq