SplishFish,

you can place tiddlywiki on a network drive for your  2 colleagues to access
and edit.

I would recommend using something like TiddlyLockPluggin at
http://www.minormania.com/tiddlylock/tiddlylock.html

Although familiar with many networking systems I (and perhaps many others)
don't know what you mean by "Unblock button". I suggest you speak to your
network administrator and request a file share or network location where you
and your colleagues have read/write and create access.

If there is an additional setting to unblock they should be able to help
you.

The above plugin will lock the tiddlywiki to the person editing it.

Regards Tony

TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed
something.
www.tiddlywiki.com