Hi Andre, sorry for the late reply. I will post a minimal file in the next
couple of days.
I've experienced problems with the theme, when loading the file for the
first time. After clicking to set the theme, it seems to stick. I think
it's something to do with cookies even though I've hardcoded the default
theme in a number of places! Puzzling, and still working on it.
I don't run IE, so I can't comment... but I do recall not getting anywhere
with mGSD in general under IE, the one time I tried it. (PortableApps.com
may be a great help to you if you're tied in...)
If you let me know the particular error, I'll address it.

Thanks for the kind words!
David.